Friday 13 December 2013

Decorating // Last minute Christmas tips





I know how you are feeling...
...friends and family post Christmas pictures on Instagram,
happy about their decorative ideas..
and you are stuck at work/in the tube/in your car (fill accordingly)
without having the luxury
 to plan your Christmas decoration!

The Londonian Girl is on the rescue, 
so please don't panic.

I spent my afternoon searching on 
  my Pinterest Christmas board about ideas
that might be of great use
 to all of you busy Londoners (and not only).
So here you are, 
I've just saved you three hours and some pounds.

What do you think?

Jovanna

3 comments:

  1. You are incredible! Your posts and getting better and better each day :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving that table and those decorations are just lovely!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you’ve made some good points there. it’s a good idea ! Please visit http://goo.gl/jGw5nM

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign