Sunday 5 January 2014

Decorating ideas // Colourful curtains



Last night,
mum and my sister had a serious discussion
about a room renovation, 
-or to be more precise- room redecoration.
The idea is that since we do not live in my parents house anymore,
we could change the decoration of our childhood room 
and turn it into a guest room!

We all three agreed to do our search
in magazines, books and through the internet
and end up with individual plans.
You think what I am thinking right?
Certainly that means that I have to come up with a plan and various ideas
that would please both my mum and sister,
so as to step into action as soon as possible.

Colourful curtains, I said out loud!
I mean think of it, if you add colourful curtains 
in any room
they can instantly turn in into the most interesting room of the house!

Depending on your personal style,
there are many different options to stick with.
For instance, floral curtains match perfectly in a bedroom with pink walls
and it is the ideal touch for a romantic Edwardian look.

We eventually agreed to buy striped mint or lavender colour curtains for our room
and do the redecoration on May.
I am so excited, I cannot wait to share the 'before' and 'after' pictures with you!
It's going to be amazing :)


GET THE LOOK



What do you think of colourful curtains, yes or no?


Thanks for reading,
Joanne

8 comments:

  1. I love the idea of colourful curtains, you can brighten any room that way!
    xo
    styleontheside.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute blog! New follower over here, I can't wait to read some more of your posts.

    xx

    Jane
    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Curtains number 2 & 3 are sooooo beautiful!!

    peacequiethere.blogspot.gr

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello from Spain: I really like the curtains in a home. The curtains create a warm atmosphere. Nice proposals. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love posts like this! Very inspirating :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow... Great blog in which share the Decorating ideas. Really very innovative blog with the beautiful images. Thanks for it!! Redecoration London

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great post and enjoy the look of your blog very much. Thanks for sharing. Please visit : http://goo.gl/THHiLo

    ReplyDelete
  8. The Summerdale Mills had worlds best class of fabrics, curtains, designer fabric, sheer fabrics, drapery and all home decorator ideas. For change the face of your home please visit once.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your lovely comment!
If you follow me leave your blog link and I will follow back
kisses

Blog design by KotrynaBassDesign